Equip Evening Service
Every Sunday, from 02/02/2020 to 05/31/2020, 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Sunday nights are a great way to grow deeper in your knowledge of God's truth. We want to equip you in your discipleship journey. Each seasonal series has a different focus and style and may include lecture-style teaching by one of our pastors or local Christian teachers, small groups, classes, video studies, panel discussions, or Q&A sessions. We meet in the Worship Center at 5:30 pm for a short time of intergenerational worship and break off into smaller discipleship groups.
Spring 2020 Classes include:
- Parenting by Paul David Tripp
- Women of the Word by Jen Wilken
- Authentic Manhood Volume 2: A Man and HIs Story
- What Does the Bible Really Teach About Homosexuality? by Kevin DeYoung
- The Power of Surrender by Michael Catt
CLICK HERE to sign up for a group today!