PHASE I: “SOFT OPENING” JUNE 7, 2020
To provide opportunities for people to gather for worship, Bible study, prayer and fellowship under carefully monitored circumstances that mitigate the risks of COVID 19 exposure and spread.
- Continue live streaming of Sunday worship for all those who prefer to continue to join us from the safety of their homes.
- Begin two separate worship experiences on campus. The first will gather at 9:00am in the Worship Center main sanctuary. We will live stream this service. The second service begins at 11:00am and will meet in the Annex (Gymnasium). This change in venue will ensure that both buildings are completely cleaned and sanitized before each service. Families with children are encouraged to attend the 11:00am service where a more child friendly environment and service will be offered.
- Require all children (5th grade and below) to stay with parents while on campus. (No children’s classes or childcare during this phase.)
- Continue all current on-line support.
- Offer several Family Ministry events allowing parents and children to participate together in ministry activities while practicing appropriate precautions.
- Encourage small groups(10-20 people) to restart “in person” gatherings. These small groups can be organized through our current Sunday School classes and/or ministry teams and can be held via online media, in-home groups, or on campus as arranged. These small groups should not take place on campus Sunday mornings during our Phase I schedule.
- Sundays 9:00am – Worship in Worship Center (Live Streaming)
- Sundays 11:00am – Worship in Annex (gymnasium)
- Wednesdays 6:30pm – Facebook Live Prayer Service
- Wednesdays 7:30pm – Facebook Live Rooted Student Service
- Other small groups to meet throughout the week as determined.
COVID 19 Safety Precautions for Phase 1
- All children 5th grade and under must stay with parents while on campus. No nursery or children’s programs during Phase I.
- Families sit together while in services
- Practice spatial distancing (6 ft.) when at all possible (Every other pew will be blocked in the Worship Center and chairs spaced accordingly in Annex.)
- Masks are optional
- No food or drinks will be served on campus.
- No unnecessary contact (hand shaking, hugging, etc.) (smiles are encouraged)
- Hand sanitizers available
- Doors will be propped open
- Restrooms will be monitored and frequently sanitized
- No materials will be distributed
- Offering will be collected at doors
- “High Risk” persons are requested to join in from home
- If you are sick, please join in from home
- Fever over 100
Cough or sore throat
Shortness of breath
Contact with COVID-19 patient in past 14 days