The class is a one-time, 3-hour session that includes lunch and childcare upon reservation. Normally, classes are scheduled once a quarter after Sunday service and Bible study. During this time we will introduce you to our leadership, discuss our beliefs as Christians and Southern Baptists, and review our core values as a local body of believers. It is also an opportunity for you to meet other new members, share your testimony with us, learn more about OFBC and sign our Church Covenant!
part 1 - who we are
Old Fort Baptist Church Leadership
- Eric Lethco – Pastor
- Charles McCallum - Associate Pastor
- Jason Taylor – Music Pastor
- These 3 pastors are also identified as Elders at OFBC, along with:
- Bobby Bailey, Randy Burns, Guy LaCoss, Rod Tyler, Jonathan Watson, John Williams – Elders
- Vacant – Director of Kids Ministries
- Luke Lethco – Director of Student Ministries
- Woodrow Busch – Director of Senior Ministries
part 2 - what we believe
OFBC Core Values
- Biblical Truth: In a post-truth culture, we value the Truth as recorded in God’s Word, personified in Jesus Christ, and revealed by the Holy Spirit.
- Missional Living: An ambassadors of Christ, we value God’s call to be on mission with Him by sharing His love and telling His story.
- Vital Connections: As members of God’s family, we value one another and the relationships that encourage, support, equip, and enhance our journey through this life.
part 3 - ways to get involved
MARCS of a Healthy Disciple