Children's Ministry Volunteers
We are so excited that you are interested in volunteering in our children's ministry! Put simply this ministry does not happen without our volunteers. Here are our volunteer procedures…
1. Pray about how you would like to serve the Lord. We firmly believe that volunteering with us is an opportunity for you to use the gifts and talents the Lord has given you. It is a way for you to give back to Him for all He has given you. So prayer is THE place to begin this process.
2. Complete our connect form (below) or reach out to Volunteer Coordinator, Jennifer Schwuchow (email@example.com).
3. The security of the children is important to us. A member of our office staff will contact you concerning a background check. Background checks are performed with ALL of our staff and volunteers that deal with our children. After this process is completed, our volunteer coordinator will arrange for a time for you to observe.
4. Observe in the area that you are most interested in. Once you have observed, we will follow up to see if this was a good fit. If it was, awesome! If not, you can observe in another area that you interested in.
5. Once you find the area that you want to get connected to, our coordinator will set you up on the schedule and walk you through setting up an account (if you do not already have one) on our system (you will check into this each time you serve).